About Paramount Group
What We Do and Why It Matters
Paramount Group works directly for the benefit of the members of the physician network and our mission and services reflect our commitment to our network members.
Paramount Group represents the interests of independent and private practice providers and supports their goals of providing quality care.
To be a strong and focused organization that supports the goals of our members, while being innovative and forward acting to meet the challenges of the future.
- To be a strategic partner with clinics and providers in the region
- To offer expertise to members of Paramount Group in the area of contracting, credentialing, payor/provider relations
- To offer services to members that assist them in reaching their goals in reimbursement and value based contracts and data analytics
- To engage members and increase access and participation in Paramount Group and create a cohesive and collaborative provider community
- To strengthen payor/provider relationships to address issues
What we do for you
- Provider focused contracting
- Regular meetings with providers
- Credentialing/Application Facilitation
- Provider education
- Qualified and direct consultation
- Payor Relations/Issues Management
- Liaison between plans and providers
- Credentialing services
- Resource center
- Network/Member Referral Connectivity
- ACO liaison
- Analytics and value-based service
- Clinic start-up support
- Newsletters and information resources
The importance of being a part of an IPA
- Why IPA’s are valuable: Castellucci, Maria. “Independence-minded Physicians Turn to ACOs.” Modern Healthcare. February 3, 2018.
- Woodcock, Elizabeth and Casey Crotty. “IPAs: Joining Forces to Retain Independence.” Medical Economics. April 1, 2015.